Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Ask me" I said, And So They Did

Some people have questions that are afraid to ask me, or some feel the need not to bother because they don't know me. Well here are a few questions people did ask who do know me
READY SET GO!!!!!!

Q: Where are you from?
A: Well i was born in Manhattan and raised in the Bronx

Q: Where did you get the name Eujenya?
A: Eujenya is really my middle name which is really spelled Eugenia, I changed the spelling to give it an unfff

Q: How long have you been modeling for?
A: I've been modeling for over a year now

Q: What inspired you to model?
A: What really inspired me to model were certain people saying i couldnt do it, and the many people that really believed in me

Q: Is this your dream?
A: This is one of my few dreams I have more to accomplish

Q: What made you want to model?
A: Finally letting my demonds within go. If you read one of my blogs "The Ghost In The Machine" it will explain everything and anything

Q: What made you get over saying "Yea I thought about it but i dont know, i'll look into it." and doing it?
A: With the help of former model Armadale she made me realize why not take a chance something I love to do.

Q: Who inspired you and why?
A: I would have to say my brother just to say how passionate he is with work and with everything he does it rubbed off on me.

Q: If you had to name your signature in modeling, what would it be?
A: My smile :)

Q: How do you feel about the stereotypeof minority women in the industry as nothing but video vixens or booty magazine models?
A: Well some women feel that by doing the videos and blah blah blah it might open other doors for them, such as acting, getting known for business moves etc. It's sad to say that some women use it to f^%* celebrities thinking they might get knocked up and cashing in, who knows what run threw their heads. At the end of the day, to each is own

Q: What do you wear to sleep?
A: Lmaoooooo Boxers and a tee

Q: What three words best describe your style?
A: Eujenya, Eujenya, Eujenya lol

Q: What future plans do you have for your career?
A: its a secret you'll have to wait and see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment