Saturday, July 10, 2010

I am

When you ask a person who are you?
What do you really want to know?
Are you really interested in knowing or do you just really just want to know.......
Without going so much in to depth.
Can you climb out...
Are you ready to be at a stand still of thoughts lost in the words of my thoughts, not just thoughts but reasons.
So, you asked me who am I?
I am what want you to believe I am.
I am what I am,
Am I human? am I really here?
Can you see me?
Can you really..
NO
I show you what I want you to see,
I control your sight and your mind .
Did I just really just say that??
YES
YES I did....
Now what?
Do you know who I am?
What do you think of me?
NO you dont.
And what you think is what i want you to think?
The real me you will or may not know...
Look in to my eyes and tell me what you see?
No really focus on me....
Now keep it to urself now you know who i am?
I'm your first and your last
I mind fucked you....
So I stay on my west side and I show my east side leave you alone with the south side while I rise beyond the north side.


Can you see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment