Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vaughn Jereaux Collection for Harlem Week 09

I must say that working with vaughn Jereaux was a great experience. His character is so laid back but straight to the point, his details and his work are so amazing. My favorite line was "I'll speak to you when my models are dressed" lol I felt honored to work with him, seeing someone my age who has accomplished so much, it can only motivate to go harder. To check out his line go to VJCollection.com
Here is some footage of the fashion show.
Wait Wait can not for get the Make-Artist Emanuel Garcia we was a doll
You can contact him at: emanuelgarciarosario@yahoo.com






















1 comment:

  1. Hi Eujenya

    How are you. It was very nice to meet you on this fashion show. I was one of the models for Vaughn. Really was pleasure to work with him.
    I am glad that I found you. I lost all of my pictures from the show. Now I have contact to the photographer and the video.
    My e-mail is malgosiamodel@gmail.com
    Let me know if you will be model on coming fashion show this year.


    Wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete